With the market saturated with entry level AR15 platform rifles, most advanced shooters are left with far and few options.
Traditionally, most enthusiasts will purchase a new rifle and spend three times as much on aftermarket parts in an attempt to
bring it up to par with their needs. This cycle of waste continues within the shooting community and TPG decided to address it.
We proudly introduce the TPG line of precision rifles! The rifles will be available in three calibers: 5.56/223, 7.62 x 51 & 9mm,
as well as standard and short barrel lengths.
- Billet upper (5.56 & 308 only)
- Billet lower (5.56 & 308 only)
- CMC Trigger (5.56 & 308 only)
- 45 deg safety
- Ambi mag release
- Ambi bolt release
- Raptor charging handle
- Low mass BCG (5.56 only)
- Mid length gas tube (5.56 only)
- Adjustable gas block (5.56 & 308 only)
- 223 Wylde rage barrel 1/7 with integrated RAGE
- Compensator (5.56/16” only)
- 15” billet Free Floating handguard the hand guard is
constructed of 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum and finished with
a Mil-Spec type III hard coat black anodizing. The M-Lok
system allows users to customize the handguard with rail
sections and direct mount accessories. (5.56/16” only)
- Xtech adjustable Grip
- Hogue stock (All except 308/18”)